What is our returns policy?
- Rudie Lee pieces are custom made, just for you. We imagine a future without over-production and environmentally devastating waste by not holding inventory. We don't build inventory into our up front pricing, therefore offering you the lowest pricing possible for custom, made-to-order goods. Our participation in made-to-order processing will help us reduce the impact of excess stock on the environment.
- Should you decide to return you order, your refund will be issued in the form of store credit in addition to deducting the cost of shipping and handling both ways (ranges from $15.00 USD to $199.00 USD and can be found here).
- Return shipping will not be covered by Rudie Lee.
- Returns must be completed within 30 days of delivery. Please note that any item(s) returned must be in new, unused, undamaged, re-sellable condition with original packaging materials and contents. It is Rudie Lee's right to reject used goods.
- Rush orders are final sale
- Store credit refunds are issues within 5-7 business days
- Custom design orders (noted in product description) are final sale.
- International orders are final sale.
How do I return an item?
Please request a return authorization number by emailing us at email@example.com with your order number.
- We will not accept returns without a return authorization number
- We will provide further instructions on where to send your return via email.
What is store credit and how do I use my store credit?
- A store credit is a dollar amount that is available to you for you to use towards a future purchase through rudielee.com.
- Please note that store credit cannot be transferred to another person or account and may not be purchased.